The MSU Center for Survivors is now recruiting volunteers for our Fall 2020 Online Training Class!
What: Sexual Assault Crisis Intervention (SACI) Team provides essential support, advocacy, and outreach services to the MSU campus and greater Lansing community. All of training will be held online.
Who: Volunteers do NOT need to be current students or affiliated with MSU to get involved!
Fall training sessions include mandatory 42-Hour Sexual Assault Crisis Intervention and Medical Advocacy Training including self-study and live synchronous meetings via zoom as indicated below:
• Sunday, October 4th 1-5pm EST
• Wednesday, October 14th 6-8pm EST
• Sunday, October 18th 1-5pm EST
• Sunday, October 25th 1-5pm EST.
• Sunday, November 8th 1-5pm EST for Medical Advocacy Training
All live zoom sessions are MANDATORY in order to complete training.
Learn more and apply here: https://centerforsurvivors.msu.edu/volunteering/volunteer-application/