MSU’s Office of China Programs and Career Services Network are partnering with the American Universities China Association to deliver a series of online and in-person (Shanghai) events during March and April to help students learn about the hiring needs and opportunities, career development advice and industry trends in China.
Online fairs and workshops:
1. AUCA Spring 2021 Virtual Career Fairs:
– Session 1: 9am-12:30pm, Beijing time, Wed, Mar 31st
– Session 2: 9am – 1230pm, Beijing time, Thurs, Apr 1st
2. AUCA Spring 2021 Online Employer Recruitment Talks and Workshops:
– Mar 15th – Apr 30th, via Zoom.
– Info on time and speakers will be sent via email to registered students.
In-person events: Chuangzhitiandi Building #7, Yangpu District, Shanghai
1. AUCA Spring 2021 Student Career Development Forum: 9:30am-12pm, Beijing time, Tues, April 13th
2. AUCA Spring 2021 In-person Career Fair in Shanghai: 1:30pm – 5:30pm, Beijing time, Tues, April 13th
Due to Covid-19, the schedule of the AUCA in-person career fair in Shanghai on April 13th might be changed and will be notified by email.
Seats are limited. Register early!
Register here: https://app.joinhandshake.com/events/696789/share_preview