Add to Calendar
November 18, 2020 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
This webinar is for students who want to learn more about the costs of education abroad and what funding opportunities are available.
Topics covered include:
- Calculating the costs of education abroad
- Determining a budget and how much you can afford to spend
- How to use and/or apply for federal financial aid and loans
- Where to find scholarships and grants for education abroad
- Other ideas to help raise funds towards your time abroad
At the end there will be a Q&A session where you can ask us any questions you may have.