In a short 30 hours, East Lansing Startup Weekend introduces you to the entrepreneurial mindset, delivering intense, hands-on experiential training. Participants will receive real-world validation, direct mentorship & coaching, and acquire the necessary skills to build a scalable venture that solves real problems.
Why Should I Get Involved?
- join Techstars — the largest entrepreneurial network in the world
- meet entrepreneurs, mentors, alumni, & investors in your local community
- get access to resources and connections such as workshops, remote mentoring, and live sessions with entrepreneurial-skilled staff & student organizations
- leverage the talents of experts from many different professional backgrounds
- test your ideas, skills, & passion in a fun and supportive environment
- complete one of your High-Impact Entrepreneurship & Innovation minor experiences
- have the chance to receive exclusive perks & prizes from the Burgess Institute for Entrepreneurship & Innovation at Michigan State University
East Lansing Startup Weekend is offered to Michigan State University students twice a semester. For the 2020 – 21 Academic Year, East Lansing Startup Weekend is offered:
To access more information about the East Lansing Startup Weekend schedule, FAQ, sponsors, featured mentors & judges, please visit eship.msu.edu/startup-weekend.
For any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.