A Question of Power and Glory: The American Psyche and Superheroes
Julian Chambliss, Val Berryman Curator of History, Michigan State University Museum, and professor, Department of English
One of the MSU Alumni Office’s long-standing featured offerings, the Coffee with the Profs series highlights research and work done by some of MSU’s finest faculty and staff. This lifelong education program is open to all. Participants will not be joining us in person on campus this spring. Instead, it’s a virtual experience they can enjoy from the comfort of their own home.
- There is no cost to attend, but registration is required.
- Participants can register for individual presentations or for the entire series.
- All presentations are scheduled from 10-11:30 a.m. ET. The format is a 60-minute presentation followed by 30 minutes of Q&A.
- For each presentation, the link and password will be included in the confirmation email.
- All presentations will be recorded and then placed in our livestream archive to watch at any time.
- register before March 10th
Be sure to Register here: go.msu.edu/CWTP-21