Undergraduate Research Peer Advising Hours will be held virtually via zoom on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 1:00 – 4:00 PM (EDT) starting Monday, March 30 to Friday, April 17. Students are required to sign up for a 20-minute peer advising session using the following form below:
Sign up for Undergraduate Research Peer Advising: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xqoBwXL8YgY9zdy_lYP-sKo8Y1kCpEupei0x-Jc1_BM/edit#gid=0
Although campus has gone virtual, we understand research still continues. Therefore, we brainstormed some topics students might consider seeking assistance with, such as:
1. How do you make the most out of this experience?
2. How to does research-from-home look like?
3. How do search/apply for summer research opportunities online?
4. How do you communicate with your research mentor re: plans for next semester? (virtually/remotely)?
5. How do you end/negotiate your experience on campus?
6. How do you reach out to faculty at this moment?
7. How do you manage time/stay on track?