Costume Party at the Moslem Temple
An exhibition featuring MSU Artist-in-Residence: Critical Race Studies Qais Assali.
March 15- May 11, 2019
Reception: March 15, 2019 6–8PM
Artist Lecture: March 20, 2019 @MSU Broad Art Museum, 7PM
2019 Master of Fine Arts Exhibition
March 23 – May 5, 2019 @Broad Art Museum
Reception March 23 6-8pm, Remarks at 6:30pm
This semester, Sandra Logan, Associate Professor of English and Director of the College of Arts & Letters’ Citizen Scholars program, and Dana Kirk, Assistant Professor of Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering and Director of Michigan State University’s Anaerobic Digestion Research and Education Center, teamed up to offer MSU’s first ISB/IAH combination course: “the food waste challenge.”
Throughout the semester, Kirk and Logan’s students have brainstormed ways to help the MSU and East Lansing communities learn more about our food waste problem. Join these students for an Our Table conversation on why we should pay attention to food waste and what we can do to waste less.
Join us on Mackinac Island for a special weekend at one of the world’s finest hotels where you will enjoy private porch receptions, unique programming, fine gourmet dinners, and good company!
- Private porch receptions and gourmet dinners
- An enjoyable evening of musical theatre with a performance by MSU Department of Theatre students
- Guided tour of the Manoogian Art Collection
- Sustainable Design: Fashion and Costume – Presentation by faculty from Apparel and Textile Design program and Department of Theatre – Rebecca Schuiling, Assistant Professor and Theatre Faculty
- The Art of Snares to Wares – Laura Cloud, Associate Professor