Join us on Mackinac Island for a special weekend at one of the world’s finest hotels where you will enjoy private porch receptions, unique programming, fine gourmet dinners, and good company!
- Private porch receptions and gourmet dinners
- An enjoyable evening of musical theatre with a performance by MSU Department of Theatre students
- Guided tour of the Manoogian Art Collection
- Sustainable Design: Fashion and Costume – Presentation by faculty from Apparel and Textile Design program and Department of Theatre – Rebecca Schuiling, Assistant Professor and Theatre Faculty
- The Art of Snares to Wares – Laura Cloud, Associate Professor
Are you thinking about pursuing a graduate degree in language teaching? Consider applying to our 100% online program. Our spring admission deadline is October 15th. View our admission requirements here: http://maflt.cal.msu.edu/apply/