Join us on Mackinac Island for a special weekend at one of the world’s finest hotels where you will enjoy private porch receptions, unique programming, fine gourmet dinners, and good company!
- Private porch receptions and gourmet dinners
- An enjoyable evening of musical theatre with a performance by MSU Department of Theatre students
- Guided tour of the Manoogian Art Collection
- Sustainable Design: Fashion and Costume – Presentation by faculty from Apparel and Textile Design program and Department of Theatre – Rebecca Schuiling, Assistant Professor and Theatre Faculty
- The Art of Snares to Wares – Laura Cloud, Associate Professor
GRADUATE STUDENT WELCOMING
All NEW and RETURNING Graduate Students are invited to attend the annual orientation program for graduate students of Michigan State University. The Orientation and Resource Fair will take place on Saturday, August 24, 2019 in the MSU Union from 9AM – Noon. See https://grad.msu.edu/events/graduate-school-welcoming-and-resource-fair.